Midwater Fishing Rod Sleeves. This is THE place for rod bags. We have replacement bags for every rod ever built. Take a moment to read on.
Midwater brings you the most comprehensive list of simple Rod Sleeve sizes that we know of. If you are looking for a replacement cloth rod bag this is the place.
Replacement Cloth Rod Bags are sometimes difficult to locate so we also offer a complete made-to-measure service meaning whatever your rod, we have it covered.
Whether you have a two-piece rod, a three-piece rod or ANY rod for that matter, we can provide you with the exact bag you need to put your fishing rods in. PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK SIZES WITH THE SIZE GUIDE BELOW. We appreciate that rods can vary and not all have equal sections. DO NOT just choose from the Rod Length, please measure the sections yourself and refer to the guide below.
The rod bags are made from robust coated nylons and are sewn with the best possible industrial threads for longevity. The flap has a strong 50mm industrial hook and loop closure and bound edges. These are top-quality, British-made goods. Nylon absorbs water helping to keep water away from the rod's spigots etc. but is also resistant to saltwater, A great advantage to a Sea Angler or Beach Fisherman where other fabrics such as cotton do not last as well! The sleeves have no ties by default as many anglers put them in rod tubes. Should you wish to have ties, top, middle or bottom email first for custom sleeves.
AVAILABLE IN TWO SECTION WIDTHS. 8cm for Coarse or 11cm for carp or sea. This means a sleeve that is around 18cm for two-section coarse rods or 26cm for three-section coarse rods and 24cm for two-piece sea/carp rods or 35cm for three-piece sea/carp rods. Approximately. Textile goods are not mm perfect but will be no shorter than the stated lengths.
Bags sections are all approximately equal widths. (No fumbling about with cold hands when you are trying to stick the wrong section in the narrow section and it won't fit)
- For 11ft rods. 2 piece rod bags the sections are 169 cm long.
- For 11ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 116 cm long.
- For 12ft rods. 2 piece rod bags the sections are 186 cm long.
- For 12ft rods. 3 piece rod bags the sections are 125 cm long.
- For 13ft rods, 2 piece rod bags the sections are 202 cm long.
- For 13ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 141 cm long.
- For 14ft rods, 2 piece rod bags the sections are 217 cm long.
- For 14ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 146 cm long.
- For 15ft rods, 2 piece rod bags the sections are 232 cm long.
- For 15ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 156 cm long.
- For 16ft rods, 2 piece rod bags the sections are 250 cm long.
- For 16ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 164 cm long.
- For 18ft rods, 2 piece rod bags the sections are 278 cm long.
- For 18ft rods, 3 piece rod bags the sections are 186 cm long.
Midwater is here to service the needs of anglers. If you have a size that is NOT on the drop-down, please contact us. We will make a bag to measure and you can get the perfect size you need. This may cost a little more but we would quote in advance with no obligation to buy.
CUSTOM SLEEVES & Colours
The sleeves do not have any ties unless ordered as custom made ones.
We also have Olive and Mad Orange colours for the main fabric. We can also bind /trim in olive or mad orange if you like.
Not just for rods. If you need a single section sleeve for storing a brolly or perhaps you need several sections to store spare pole sections of dolly butts. Maybe you want orange or olive bound edges or even an olive sleeve for your carp rod. Whatever you need we are only an email away. Get in touch for a price.
Tight lines everyone.